Aylah Bikini Top – Diamond Black
The Aylah Bikini Top is made for style, performance and comfort. We know that you will love the look and feel of our swimwear, and it will become a beloved treasure for years to come!
- Our cuts are designed to enhance the natural curves of the female form.
- All our swimwear is made using sustainable ECONYL® regenerated Nylon, sourced from discarded fishing nets from our oceans and waste from landfills around the world. Our fabric dyes are eco-friendly.
- Made for the outdoors. Our fabrics provide UV Protection from the sun and are ultra chlorine, suncream and oil resistant.
More product details
Model: Logan wearing – Size Small
Height – 167cm / 5’7″
Hips – 89cm/ 35″
Bust: 83cm / 33″
Waist: 67cm / 26 ”
Note: Please see our ‘Size Guide’ for reference.
- Our cut’s are designed to enhance the natural curves of the female form.
- With high quality fibre made by ECONYL® regenerated Nylon, sourced from discarded fishing nets from our oceans and waste from landfills around the world.
- Our fabric dyes are eco-friendly.
- Made for movement, and with UV Protection from the sun.
- All of our swimwear is made from recycled yarn, and is ultra chlorine, suncream and oil resistant.
- This garment is made with fabric, made in Italy. Ethically Manufactured by our friends in Indonesia.
Krystella Australia offer free shipping on all domestic orders over $150.00 (AUD)
We use Australia Post for all our domestic orders, and DHL Express for our International orders.
A flat rate charge of $10 shipping is applied at your cart during the checkout process.
We offer two different shipping options for outside Australia. Standard shipping will receive a charge of $15 (AUD), and express $25 (AUD), this is applied during the checkout process.
Note: We aim to dispatch all orders placed before 2pm AEST (business days only) the same day.
Packages should be delivered between 2 – 5 days for regional areas.
The Delivery times provided by us, are estimates only.
We will not be held accountable for late deliveries or loss or damage relating to late deliveries.
We cannot be held responsible for incorrectly entered delivery addresses.
All of our customers are responsible for customs / imports duties & taxes.
Krystella Australia is legally required to declare the full value paid on shipments and must include an invoice for customs should they require it.
We recommend contacting your local custom office for further information.